Thursday, January 22, 2009

Digital Stamps

Wow this week has went by so fast. I am so happy its Friday tomorrow, so that I can create more cards. LOL. I know I dont have a card to show you this evening, but I should have some new cards to post this weekend. Im currently working on a custom birthday card. I wanted to share with you a couple new digital stamps from Victoria Case in case you havent seen these.



The first image is Cranky Cat and the second image is called Martini Girl. You can purchase these cute digital stamp images for just $3.00 each. Victoria will also have new digital stamps on January 26th. You can view her blog and purchase these digitals by clicking HERE

You can also purchase the latest digital stamp images by viewing HERE There is a adorable horse, fairy, puppy, thinking girl, spoonful of sugar. If you purchase all five you will receive free a very adorable frog digistamp. You have til January 26th to purchse these cuties.

Have a great evening and until my next post

1 comment:

vc said...

Thank you, Dee!! :)
Big hugs!

Doodle Palace Designs

More Design Photos

View My Slide Show